Monday 7 October 2013

Gospel artiste, Anyaene embraced music at tender age


An upcoming gospel artiste, Udochukwu Peter Anyaene, started his musical carrier at a tender age.
He sang in programmes during his primary school days and became a popular figure in school. He was loved by all because of singing. Some of the singles he has released are: Jehovah You are the most High and All I Ever Wanted.
Anyaene

Born in the home of Rev. And Mrs. Anozie Anyaene from Ndikelionwu in Orumba North Local Government Area, Anambra State, the graduate of History and International studies, Ebonyi State University, grew up in Enugu where he completed his nursery, primary and secondary education.
Asked why he chose music as his career, Anyaene said: “Studying history was my desire and singing is not just a discovery of a talent but a calling to fulfil a divine assignment. The compliments I got then encouraged me to stand out boldly and sing in the church to an audience bigger than what the school had. From there, I later grew to become a praise singer and a music director, where I sang with choristers and took solos. Later on, I started having people who desired to sing like me making demands on my samples. Then I had no project done. This led me to become a voice trainee, gospel artiste and minister.”
On why he sings gospel music, he said that he’s not doing gospel music to earn all the money in the world but fulfil a ministerial assignment. “This is where I started from and this where I belong for life. I sing to win souls for Christ, impact lives through music, build an assembly or network of worshippers that understands what true worship is all about and taking back lost souls to Christ through the art of worship. I also have a platform where talented artistes who have nobody can be given an avenue to bless lives with what they have musically.”
Anyaene’s greatest ambition is to become one of the world's greatest gospel singers. He hopes to release his album by the first quarter of next year.

No comments: