Friday 1 November 2013

King Oogbodo returns with another singl



Woman Na Money master, King Oogbodo, returns yet again with another single, Do It Now, which as its title suggests, is a message to everyone that whatever you want to do, do it now. Do It Now comes after his last release, Woman Na Money.
King Oogbodo bio
King Oogbodo has been in music for quite some time. His videos have been shown on terrestrial and cable TV. His debut album Carry Your Own Cross, was released in January 2011 and marketed by Okeysonic Entertainment. He is presently hard at work on his second album, Colossus.
Link
Intro
Okay
Alright
Oseyiza Oogbodo
Lord Apogee
Fuje
Dickson
Sim 4
Okayyyyyyyyyyy
Now (8x)
Can we do it now
Let me do it right now
Let us do it now, yeah
Verse 1
Yeah, now, everybody
Listen to me
I’m the best
You better believe it
And baby girl
I’m trying to make you know that
I’m in love with you
I’m a nigger
But it don’t mean shit
When it comes to you
If I don’t love you
Would I tell you I love you
If I don’t need you
Would I even come on to you
Now baby girl
I want me and you to go and do that thing
That thing, that thing, that thing
You understand
Though I’m a nigger, don’t take that against me
I’m not perfect but I know one thing
It’s so sweet, making love
And I want us to do it
Every day, every chance, every opportunity we got
Cos it’s the only way I can prove to you that I’m really in love with you
It’s the only way I can keep you satisfied
That you ain’t gon look at no other man
Thereby, no other man is gonna be able to snatch you from me
So, let’s do it now
Chorus
Now (2x)
Right now
Baby let me do it now
Now (2x)
Right now
Baby let us do it now
Verse 2
So baby, baby girl
Your name is Tolu
Let us do it right now
Cos it’s so sweet
You know what I’m talking about
Yeah, making love
All the time
Cos you’re beautiful
And you blow my mind
Just don’t, please don’t
Think that I got a one-track mind
Like most people say that I got a one-track mind
But I ain’t really got a one-track mind
I got a mind that’s quite interested in so many other things
But foremost of all these things is you baby girl
I think about you and the beauty you got
I think about you and the fact that you’re tall
I think about you and your fair complexion
I think about you and the fact that you’re the kind of babe a nigger like me wanna have by his side
And that I can walk the streets of the whole country and the whole wide world with
Showing you off to everybody that you’re my girl cos I’m proud of you
Thereby making everybody know you’re mine and mine only
I don’t want anybody to snatch you from me
So let’s do it now
Chorus
Adlibs till end

No comments: