Tuesday 31 December 2013

From me (ADA DIKE) to you: Happy New Year!!!!

If it had not been the Lord on my side, where would I be?
Last Sunday, about four men, holding big sticks and rods chased a middle age man and shouting: ole, ole (thief, thief). He was ran with all his strength and screamed "I am not a thief." I doubt it if he escaped.
I am grateful to my Obata obie (beginning and the ending), my maker, my provider, my shield and my fortress for protecting and ble...ssing my family and I.
Who am I that my God is mindful of me? I hereby return all glory, power, dominion, majesty and praise to Him alone.
To people I offended or disappointed this year, forgive me.
To those I am yet to disappoint or offend, don't feel bad if I do cos I am only a human.
To everyone who visit my blog, thank you and God bless you!
As we gradually say goodbye to the year 2013, may God who has been our help in ages past be our hope, our provider, our shield and our sufficiency for years to come, Amen.
On this note, I hereby end this note of appreciation with a song: "Carry me dey go, Jehovah carry me dey go, dey go, dey go."
From my heart I say: Happy New Year!!!!
Courtesy:
Happy New Year 2014 HD Wallpapers
 

No comments: