Thursday 9 January 2014

Afrocandy releases her movie 'Destructive Instinct' in Nigeria


Finally, Nollywood actress, Afrocandy has released her ‘movie’ in Nigeria. She posted on a social a couple of days ago, stating that:
Afrocandy

"Wey dem? Everywhere just quiet. Ah ah! abeg come criticize me o you think me & you dey same category because U could afford recharge card 1,000 Naira abi? Sebi you said my movie will never see the light of the day? Oya now my Movie Destructive Instinct just Dropped, go buy it find out whether it's for real. Now you can see that you don't hold anybody's destiny, you are not God... And I have the last laugh now. Mu Mu ODE!
Good News to my Fans in Nigeria ! As I promised I have delivered again! Shame to my Enemies and all the Badbelle people wey no like better things! God punish all dem enemies of progress! We did again, Destructive Instinct has finally Touche...d down! It has just dropped at Alaba Market, Contact Pointblank Productions, No: AB330 PIN: 22E048CE, or Me at 1-973-336-7070 Pin #: 7A5D725A....Grab your copy asap! It's gonna sell out FAST!" said Afrocandy
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

No comments: