Wednesday 19 February 2014

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon replies Nigerians who claim they do not understand his words


Obahiagbon

Interviewer:
Do you know that many people don’t take you too seriously when you talk  because they think you are not communicating?

Hon Obahiagbon’s reply:
"Why will I be perturbed from ensconcing myself in the palatable arms of Morpheus because people have deprived themselves of the cultivation of the regime of the mental magnitude? I read all the farrago of baloneys and vacuous bunkum from pepper soup objurgators. The spirit of animadversion remains their fundamental human right. It also remains an indubitable fact that I get millions and millions of requests daily from people all over the world requesting for my verbal mentorship which positive cosmopolitan reactions have assisted my equipoise and righteous sense of pachydermatous garb.I cannot put my nose to the grindstone daily and expect to be understood by those luxuriating in a modus vivendi, verging on pepper souping, goat heading, suyaing, & big stouting. Has a philosophical wag not once pontificated that things of the spirit are spiritually discerned and that it takes the deep to call the deep"? -Hon Patrick Obahiagbon

Top of Form

No comments: