Tuesday 18 February 2014

Princess Oduah formally hands over to Dr Samuel Ortom


"It was a great privilege to be chosen from amongst the 160million Nigerians to serve in the Federal cabinet. My profound gratitude goes to Mr President who gave me this rare privilege. I also want to thank for him all the support he accorded me to pursue his transformation agenda in the Aviation sector. I equally wish to thank my aides, aviation sector workers and stake holders who partnered with me to realize our vision & mission in the sector. During my tenure, we gave our best to institute reforms in line with Mr President's Transformation Agenda. We produced the Aviation sector Master-plan and implementation Road map"
Contrary to news making rounds that former Minister of Aviation has refused to hand over to her successor, the statement above was made by former Minister of Aviation,Princess Stella Oduah during the hand-over ceremony to the Minister of State for Trade and Commerce, Dr Samuel Ortom recently.

No comments: