Thursday 24 April 2014

Open Letter To Mr President




To whom it may concern

Dear Mr President,

#OpenLetterToMrPresident

I woke up on a good monday morning to hear the sad news
from my mum about the bombings at Nyanya park, Abuja. The gruesome images
and casualties level was so alarming I wept from my soul again for this
blessed country Nigeria.

This is my open letter to Mr President and every concerned citizen of
Nigeria. This song was actually recorded a month ago but there's no better
time to click the send button than this crucial hour.

This is not just a message to one but a pointer for all home and abroad.
Its not religious, regional neither is it political. This is just my little
way of contributing my voice to that positive change. Don't just stop at
listening but also be a part of sharing this truth to save us all.

Open Letter to Mr President - ESCAFINI
Produced by Kandysugabeat and mix-mastered by DjGbedu for RESMAN's House of
Music. #Surulere.

Direct download #Dropbox
http://goo.gl/0lNHdb

Dropbox link
http://goo.gl/gIcjJo

#download #ListenUp & #SHARE

Yours and Proudly NIGERIAN
ESCAFINI



No comments: