Wednesday 23 July 2014

Afrocandy shares her experience in Lagos

I went to the WAEC office in Yaba today, I wasn't expecting them to know about somebody like me there, surprisingly, they do and have seen most of my work, the only thing is they were surprised to see a Slimmer well Shaped AfroCandy, lol they thought I was Fat judging from my Public Images. Oh well, After that we came back to Ikeja, I stopped by one Mama Put to buy Rice, Beans, Plantain and Orishirishi when I walked into the Mama-put myself instead of sending my guys, the woman was like "Are you an Actress? I looked around and behind me like "Who are you talking to? And she said, "You, then she started discussing with the other people there...Oh Boy eh! Na speed I take waka from there o. seriously have to be careful where I go.

No comments: