Wednesday 10 December 2014

PDP Primaries' result in Abia State: Dr Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah addresses his fans on Facebook

"My Beloved supporters across Abia state and beyond. I, Dr Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah,( oon,fca) President of Masters Energy, hereby expresses my deep appreciation to you all, and to your beloved families for your love and support for me. I thank you for identifying with my vision for a better Abia, please I beg you in the name of the Almighty God, keep and maintain peace, never you lose hope, keep praying and trusting God for a better Govt in GOD'S OWN STATE, Abia. Long live Abia State! Long live to Abians."
Photo: My Beloved supporters across Abia state and beyond. I, Dr Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah,( oon,fca) President of Masters Energy, hereby expresses my deep appreciation to you all, and to your beloved families for your love and support for me. I thank you for identifying with my vision for a better Abia, please I beg you in the name of the Almighty God, keep and maintain peace, never you lose hope, keep praying and trusting God for a better Govt in GOD'S OWN STATE, Abia. Long live Abia State! Long live to Abians.
Ogah

No comments: