Monday 5 January 2015

APC, FALSEHOOD WILL NEVER GET YOU THE VICTORY YOU DESPERATELY SEEK - Asari Dokubo

Dokubo
Asari Dokubo shared this post a couple of minutes' ago on Facebook
"I never knew that I am so so important in deciding the out come of the presidential election.
The APC falsehood machine is making me the most important stakeholder in the 2015 elections....I am really enjoying my new status,
1,they claim I said President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan will not win in 2015.
2,they claim I said thief Buhari will do better for Niger Delta than Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan .
3, they said I was arrested in South Africa.
4,they claim I said I will over run the south-west.
5, they claim that I said Thief Buhari is a kunu drinker.
Why all these lies?
I have no problem with the Yorubas...the closest people to me are Yoruba people...I worship with them in the same mosque....I have their daughter in my house.
They never said they are born to rule me....collectively most of them are working hard to make sure Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan is president....don't mind all these noisemakers on facebook .
I always stand by whatever I do or say....I am not a man who denies my actions...Thief Buhari is worst than a kunu drinker...He is Ali Baba the King of thieves....he sends his gang of thieves to ravage our common patrimony to promote and support him for his unrealizable election dreams...while pretending to be a saint....He is an hypocrite and a munafiq,,,,he is so so desperate to get into power that he is even ready and willing to sell his soul to the evil."

No comments: