Monday 16 March 2015

Amara Van-Lare's message to step-mothers and step-fathers, pledges total commitment to her marriage

"A Daddy isn't defined as the man who makes the child, but rather a man who extends his hands and time to help raise the child and gives his heart and love to the child! Blood doesn't always make you a Daddy. Being a Daddy comes from the heart...any fool can make a baby, it takes a man to raise a child."
-a fan
Thank God for my husband, Francis Van-Lare; in him I have seen that a man can love a woman and not want to see her angry for a minute. There's nothing as beautiful in marriage as having a man who treats you as a partner and not a slave; nothing as heart mending as having your husband treat you like his baby and when you are wrong, he says it and drops it there; when he sees me worried about anything, he cuddles me to sleep like a baby.
Coming to my children, they are even closer to him, couldn't imagine my little son missing him when he traveled for just two days; he became worried when he didn't get home before his bedtime that he had to pick up the phone to call him. To his own kids, he is more of a mother than a father. Who says two families coming together doesn't work?
Francis is every woman's dream man. He can joke with everything, but not our children. He is a man who challenges the children to be their best. The way he handles stress only leaves me wondering; he's just a good man. I couldn't have asked for anything better after my years of pain. God has truly restored and is still restoring the years we both sowed in tears.
Dear step-mother, don't try to take that man away from his own children, you should love and accept them the way you want him to love and accept your own children. Step-fathers, you can't claim to love a woman until you love her children. Who knows; your step-children may end up being your hope for tomorrow. I love my step children and when I pray for my children, I pray for them too.

Honey, in my next life, I pray to meet you as a teenager so we have enough time to play...lol. I know that our children will look back and say, God used daddy to make me who I am. I am happy I didn't heed to the words of those naysayers. My soul sister, Louisa Akaiso, was genuinely worried for my children when I told her about us, but as we spoke yesterday, she couldn't help thanking God for the love I found, she is now relaxed that after all the years of misery, Amara has found peace, she said a word of prayer for you. You shall be celebrated and my love is yours till death do us part. I just ask for more grace to be everything God wants me to be to you.

No comments: