Monday 9 March 2015

I have been quite busy producing soundtracks - Chimere Emejuobi



Nollywood queen of soundtracks and gospel artiste, Chimere Emejuobi, in this interview with ADA DIKE speaks on her current projects, among other issues.
-----------------------------------------------
There seems to be lull in your career. What are you doing at the moment?
I have been quite busy doing my jobs. Finally, I have shot my ‘Cry For Help Worship’ video, directed by one of our best hands in Nollywood, Mr. Kingsley Omoefe. The Locations are London and Nigeria. We shot some of it at Ikogosi Water Falls in Ekiti State.
Meanwhile, I did some movie soundtracks recently and they are really making waves online.  These movies include: ‘Weeping Flower’, ‘The pains of Chimamanda’ and many others. There is one on the pipe line coming soon. It is called ‘Gold Dust’.
I have rebranded my music and stepped up by setting up a record label called DEMIDEE Entertainment Company. It also serves as a music production unit which also engages in artiste management and modelling.
I am currently in Spain for a show.
 


 
Chimere Emejuobi

Chimere Emejuobi



Chimere Emejuobi

Chimere Emejuobi

No comments: