Monday 11 May 2015

I have not suffered lack not because I’m hard-working but by God’s grace -President Jonathan

"Very few of those in my age brackets have been that lucky. All through my education were on government scholarships.
I have not suffered lack not because I’m hard-working but by God’s grace.
“When I look at the whole picture of my life up to when I became the president of this country. And I say that if soldiers and police officers that have not received 0. 5 per cent of the benefits that I have received from the state can lay their lives for this country, I should do anything in the interest of Nigeria including paying the supreme price.
“As long as live, I will continue to do my best for the state because the state has helped me as a person.
“I have to thank Nigerians especially my state for giving me the opportunity to serve as deputy governor and the whole country gave me the opportunity to serve as Vice President and then president, first was to complete the tenure of the late president and later serve as president from which I am exiting now as a very happy and fulfilled man”.
Vanguard.
 

No comments: