Monday 18 May 2015

My wife is model in my heart – Oshiomhole


EDO, NIGERIA - The Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole, has described his new wife, Iara, as a model in his heart even as he said his new wife is not a replacement for his late wife, Clara, whom he said is irreplaceable.
Speaking at a Thanksgiving Mass held at the Immaculate Conception Cathedral, Auchi, on Sunday, Mr. Oshiomhole debunked reports that his wife is a ‘top model’ saying the speculation might have been generated from her poise and beauty.
He said, “When I read newspaper stories and they say that Comrade has married a ‘top model’ I’m like maybe it’s another person.

“The lady that God has directed to my path and heart to marry is not and was not a model. Of course, she looks beautiful and I understand that is why people assume that this kind of a lady must be a model but of course, she is a model in my heart and we hope and pray that we will be models in the heart of our God and I think that is the most important thing”.
Premium Times

No comments: